We provide free consultation and evaluation, contact us to arrange an appointment now!
Ways to get your consignment to us:
1. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us a list of your collection or scans and images for a preliminary evaluation.
2. Personal delivery in Hong Kong or to any other company of the Global Philatelic Network in the US and Europe.
3. Delivery by mail or courier (delivery address: 7/F, Kwong Fat Hong Building, 1 Rumsey Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong). For consignments with a higher value, please get in touch with us.
4. In case of very valuable consignments, handing-over can take place at your home. Just call us to arrange an appointment at a meeting place of your choice.
You will be charged a commission for our intermediary services, which is purely a contingent commission.
Individual agreements can be agreed, if expensive items or major consignments are involved. The commission includes all services involved, such as: describing, scanning, including pictures in the catalogue, uploading all lots online, advertising, insurance, storing etc.
Commission is due only for sold lots, there is no additional charge for unsold lots for which John Bull fixed the starting prices.
Processing your consignment at John Bull:
You will receive each at its given time in the course of the process:
1. An acknowledgement of receipt of your consignment.
2. An auction catalogue.
3. A list of lot numbers corresponding to your consignment.
4. A list of prices realized.
5. A final statement (5-6 weeks after auction).
6. A payment covering the amount due (6-7 weeks after auction).
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to serving you at our best and making the sale of your consignment a pleasant part of your collecting career!